Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: I am Sad

  1. #11
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I can't believe that Hostboard went down like that!
    Roger's last two days on-line and he couldn't even access Hostboard?!?!

    Talk about adding insult to injury! [img]frown.gif[/img]

    I'm sure he'll read this thread when he hits the library though, so let me just say this!


    <font size="6">I miss you already my friend!</font>

    <center> [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img]
    Gus</center>

  2. #12
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If guys put something together count me in on the help.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member megatrends's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2006
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by ellanoize:
    My Friends,

    With Sadness, I post the following notice.

    Due to health & financial setbacks, I will no longer have home access to the internet (after this weekend). I will hopefully be able to make it to the local library and be able to read my e-mails & post once in a while.

    I will truly miss all of my friends that I have made on these message boards over the past years, And I hope this setback will be temporary, but at this stage, I don't know what the future holds.

    I will remember you all in my thoughts and prayers, and can't wait until the time comes and I will be able to rejoin you on the boards.

    I pray that you walk in God's light and that you cast a long shadow. Peace, And try to share a smile with someone.

    Roger/ellanoize
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well that ***** , best of luck. Yes libraries are great for internet access if you need it. it isn't like you will nbever post here again that way.

    I used to use the library around 2000 when a computer died on me. I have since replaced it ahve 2 pcs and a laptop now but anyway the library does wonders and they are cool.

    Get a few books while you are there too !! I read plenty of them and sometimes realize there is more than the interent.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic